1. There is a 'w' in my name because my Dad was afraid I would get called Tanya. Although it makes sense the spelling seems to cause a lot of confusion.
2. My middle name is Lee which is especially funny since I married someone with the last name Gee.
3. Although my life turned out to be a lot different then I would have thought I have absolutely no regrets & am probably happier then ever.
4. I have ran a marathon every year for the past 4 years.
5. I LOVE to travel & have been to Europe every year for the past 3 years.
6. I value my friendships and regret not keeping some up over the years. If there is one thing I have learned it is that all relationships take effort & compromise, being friendships or otherwise.
7. I have one younger brother who I have gotten to know a lot better over the past couple of years since we have both been single.
8. I love my job! I can make my own hours and have the best clients and co-workers ever!
9. I don't make New Years resolutions but set one education goal and one fitness goal each year. This year I will compete in a Figure competition and get Can- Fit- Pro certified in Pre and Post-Natal Fitness.
10. I have ate 10 asparagus spears for dinner every day since Jan. 1!
11. My favourite food is white chocolate macadamia nut cookies ( preferably from Subway) and since dieting have had many dreams about them. I awake very relieved to discover I didn't mess up my diet!
12. I have recently discovered that brussel sprouts actually aren't that bad after all. Thanks Adena ;)
13. I spend most of my time in Lululemon clothing...putting on jeans is now considered 'dressing up' to me!
14. I have a weird thing about doing cardio in 15 minute intervals. Ask any of my running friends...if we run over 30 we are going to 45 and so on...
15. My greatest fear is losing a child.
16. I love the beach and am most content when there with the children.
17. I am a terrible deicsion maker. I blame it on the fact that I am a Libra and need to weigh the pro's & cons of everything. I am always afraid of making the wrong one. This applies to everything from buying a pair of shoes to ending a marriage!
18. I love banana flavoured anything...pudding, milkshakes, popsicles, etc...
19.I have mother issues but am trying very hard to understand her and pray that Taryn and I have a better relationship.
20. I think my son is one of the funniest people I know!
21. I sit very close to the steering wheel when I drive and like to have the heat blasting!
22. My best friend is a boy that is 12 years younger then me! Strange but it works ;)
23. I suffer from 'mother guilt' and wonder every day if I am making the right choices.
24. I have a tonne of curly hair & can only manage it with the help of a flat iron. You should see it in the morning