Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween!


This pic made me laugh....although there are no worries of me drinking and flying anywhere tonight as I am one week out from Ottawa & Eastern Ontario Physique Championships!!!

I am feeling good and ready to rock the stage :) A little different from the show 6 weeks back right? It's amazing what a little focus and determination can do for the mind and body!

So..like I said I will not be doing any drinking or celebrating tonight but my 16 year old is throwing a Halloween Party and I fear there may be some mischief going on there :S I am quite worried actually...what do dozens of teenagers do at a party if not drink? And if they do, what do I do about it??? I am so not ready for these teenage years!!!! Help!!!

1 comment:

  1. I am just now catching up on blogs. HEY! If your 16 year old is throwing a party in YOUR HOUSE, you make the rules NO DRINKING! That is wayyyyy to young IMO. I would have made some TERRIBLE choices if I started that young. Let's se a progress pic! I ams so excited for yoU!!!

    ReplyDelete